2006/04/20

Kids, Don't skip runs due to fashion

Route: 3 miles (Berkey hill and back)
Listened to: iTunes New Music Tuesday
Weather: 50 degrees f, clear (in the dark...nice moon though)
Afterward: fine.

So, I skipped my run yesterday because my two short-sleeve running shirts have stains on them...pretty sad, eh? But, to justify the slothfulness, I decided (or convinced myself) that I should work on a podcast and switch my running schedule around because I won't be able to do the Saturday long run...instead I'll have to move the run to Sunday. It makes sense, then, to run Tuesday, Thursday, Friday then long-run it Sunday...right?

Anyway, school is beginning its descent toward summer vacation and things will be getting busier and a tad more chaotic.

Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home