2006/04/01

First day of Spring Break and a run

Route: 10 miles (cr 32 to cr 13 and back).
Listened to: Train (Drops of Jupiter and For me, it's you)
Weather: 45 degrees f with a bit of West wind and drizzle
Afterward: Nice. Even did a little speed work on the last mile (crazy, man).

It feels good to start to have the legs back (and the muscle memory of longer-distance running). Still trying to figure out how to dress (usually it's on the warmer side).

And now it's spring break and we are .... well, watching Tim and Jennifer's dog while their family goes to PA with Doris. I think Lori and I may pull away for an evening, but besides that: lots of Star Wars stuff to do with the kids and perhaps some writing (I promised myself that I would crank out at least one chapter this break, but we'll see).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home