2006/04/30

Beautiful Long run, and, how many layers?

Route: 18 miles (Here's the map)
Listened to: Wait, wait...don't tell me; Speaking of Faith ("Exodus, Cargo of Hidden Stories")
Weather: 45-50 degrees F (9-12 mph winds SES)
Afterward: Nice run

I couldn't have asked for a better long run. The total run took 2:41 which puts me on pace for a 4-hour marathon pace. About the only things that bothered me were what to wear (I was thinking shell and sweats and gloves and hat...Lori talked me out of that and I am thankfuul for that). The other minor inconvenience was that for the last 1/3 of the run, I was running into the wind...gusts up to 15 mph. I figure that should count for something extra when I was running up the hill CR 15.

Besides that, groovy run! Wee-Haw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home