2005/03/02

Kasparov is leading at Linares

Most you need to know that Garry Kasparov is leading at the midpoint of this year's Linares.
Having established that fact, since Christmas, my older son has started to play chess with his father. (Yes, it is what it appears to be). Some father's play catch with their sons... go camping with their sons... watch Sponge Bob Squarepants with their sons...I have waited for this day for a long, long time.
In fact, I thought we were going to start early.
When he was 3 years old, my son and I played our first game...well, began our first game.
Here's the proof:

The game sheet would look something like this:
Son: Nf3 (very cool that he moved the Knight correctly...very, very cool!)
Dad: e4
Son: @#$%$ (he got tired of the game and proceeded to clear the board)
1/2-1/2
Life is good when your son wants to play chess with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home