2005/02/17

Thursday snow and Panera and iPods

Weather: 25 f, 13 mph wind (w) "feels like": 11 f; light snow
Miles: 4
Route: usual, a.m. run
Afterward: A bit tight, but I woke up later than I had wanted to, so I didn't leave more time to warm up. Overall, felt fine
Listened to: Songs on my new iPod Shuffle
Initially I was going to listen to The Daily Show's America: A listeners guide to Democratic Inaction, but I opted for the "Life is Random" Apple-Slogan approach and got a wide variety of songs. I listened to America in my last marathon (Lakefront) and finished it right before mile 26. This morning I got through the foreward by TJefferson, snort-laughed, and then thought: "Maybe another time."
The maiden voyage of the iPod Shuffle (Apple's flash-drive MP3ish player) went well and it fits my purposes.
O yeah, Panera opened in town and life is very good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home