2005/06/27

A week in review and Jury duty

Okay, here's the rundown on the running:
T-W-Th: ran 3 miles each day and the weather is starting to get icky. I'm listening to Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim (David Sedaris) and I felt fine. My long run came up short (4 miles instead of 9 miles because of time: I started too late). In all, a good week of running.
Lori participated in the Winona Lake Sprint Triatholon Saturday and the boys and I got to see her finish: very cool! Besides that, the pool has been very, very good to us during the 90+f days.
And after such a good week at home, I wasn't looking forward to making the call to the Court Bailiff because of the call back for jury duty.
Well, I'm walking to the courthouse at 8 a.m. to do my duty...and it actually is a better time to do this than last time. (More later on how things went).
This past week has also had me set up Linux on my eMac and dabble into Unix via a pretty cool book. (My father in law wasn't too impressed when I told him last night...though he may have a point in the pragmatics behind the whole thing). Anyway, I'm bring that book with me today to kill time with.
I wonder if Atticus will be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home